The 28th Workshop on General Relativity and Gravitation in Japan - JGRG28
Tachikawa Memorial Hall, Rikkyo University
5-9 November 2018
Tachikawa Memorial Hall,
Rikkyo University, Ikebukuro Campus
3-34-1 Nishi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, Japan 171-8501
For your information on lunch and dinner places around our campus:
The followings are external links for information on lunch and dinner places around our campus.
The followings are external links for sightseeing in and around Tokyo.
I'm now at Narita airport
- Take the Airport Limousine to Ikebukuro. It takes about 140 min. For details, see here.
- Take a train on Keisei Line to Nippori. It takes about 75 min. if you use an express train or about 40 min. if you use the Keisei Sky-Access train, a limited-express requiring the extra fee.
I'm now at Haneda airport
- Take the Airport Limousine to Ikebukuro. It takes about 75 min. For details, see here.
- Take a train on Keikyu Line to Shinagawa (via Keikyu-Kamata). It takes about 15 min. if you use an express train (no extra fee is required.)
- Or, take a monorail on Tokyo Monorail Line to Hamamatsu-cho. It takes about 15 min. if you use a Haneda express or a Rapid-service train (no extra fee is required.)
I'm now on the Shinkansen, bullet train
- Get off at Shinagawa or Tokyo station.
I'm now at Hamamatsu-cho, Tokyo or Nippori station
- Take a train on Yamanote Line Inner Tracks (counterclockwise) to Ikebukuro. It takes about 13 min. from Nippori, 30 min. from Hamamatsu-cho.
- [ADVANCED] You can also use Keihin-Tohoku Line (blue cars) running parallel to Yamanote Line between Shinagawa and Tabata. In the daytime, Keihin-Tohoku line operates rapid-service trains. But, please note that in order to get to Ikebukuro, you have to change to a Yamanote Line train before leaving Tabata.
- [ADVENCED] You can also use Marunouchi Subway Line from Tokyo which bounds for Ikebukuro. Exit from Marunouchi Entrance (Exit) and go to the underground, then you can find the subway station.
I'm now at Shinagawa station
- Take a train on Yamanote Line Outer Tracks (clockwise) to Ikebukuro. The trains running counterclockwise are also available, but it takes more time. It takes about 27 min.
- [ADVANCED] You can also use Shonan-Shinjuku Line from Osaki and Saikyo Line from Ebisu which run parallel to Yamanote Line between Osaki (Ebisu) and Ikebukuro. In the daytime, they operate rapid-service trains.
I'm now at Ikebukuro station
- Head for West Entrance (Exit). Please be careful not to get lost because Ikebukuro station is extremely crowded and extraordinarily complicated...
- It's ok to go out from West Entrance (Exit) and walk for our site, but [C3] exit would be useful to find our site. [C3] exit is one of the westernmost exits of Ikebukuro station.