- Call for Papers
CURRENT CALL FOR PAPERS
This journal invites article submissions on the cultural aspects of embodied cognition. We welcome theoretical reflections on the cultural influences that permeate our bodily existence from the perspectives of the humanities and social sciences, including philosophy, psychology, cultural anthropology, and sociology.
Suggested topics for contributions include, but are not limited to:
- Phenomenology of corporeally experienced culture
- Theoretical considerations of skilled performances
- Cultural differences in embodied cognition
- Existential implications of body-facial transformations
- Ethical issues in embodied cognition
Deadline: 10th November 2021
Please check the submission guidelines page for detail.